Willowbrook Pediatrics has been serving the families of Passaic, Bergen, and Morris Counties for 25 years.
Willowbrook Pediatrics is committed to providing each patient with an exceptional level of care and attention. Our dedicated staff works together as a team to provide high-quality comprehensive care. Our compassionate and understanding doctors take pride in paying close attention to each patient’s needs.
In order to be able to maintain this high level of service moving into the future, Willowbrook Pediatrics joined BCD Health Partners as of March 2019. BCD Health Partners was founded in 2011 by a group of like minded physicians from Northern New Jersey who wished to be able to continue providing the best pediatric care possible.
At Willowbrook Pediatrics, we follow the Patient-Centered Medical Home model of healthcare (PCMH). The PCMH method puts patients at the forefront of healthcare. PCMHs build better relationships between patients and their doctors.
Research shows that PCMHs improve quality and the patient experience, and increase staff satisfaction—while reducing healthcare costs. Practices that earn recognition have made a commitment to continuous quality improvement and a patient-centered approach to healthcare.
With Willowbrook Pediatrics as your PCMH, you will be surrounded by a dedicated team of healthcare professionals, working together with you, to optimize your healthcare goals using the best evidence-based medicine and resources available for you today. We will empower you to take responsibility for your health and give you the self-management support that you need to succeed.
The Patient-Centered Primary Care Collaborative describes the Patient-Centered Medical Home as an approach to the delivery of primary care that is:
- Patient-Centered: A partnership among doctors, patients, and their families ensures that decisions respect patients’ wants, needs, and preferences, and that patients have the education and support they need to make decisions and participate in their own healthcare.
- Comprehensive: A team of healthcare doctors is wholly accountable for a patient’s physical and mental healthcare needs, including prevention and wellness, acute care, and chronic care.
- Coordinated: Care is organized across all elements of the broader healthcare system, including specialty care, hospitals, home healthcare, community services and supports.
- Accessible: Patients are able to access services with shorter waiting times, “after hours” care and 24/7 telephone access to the doctor on call.
- Committed to quality and safety: Doctors and staff enhance quality improvement to ensure that patients and families make informed decisions about their healthcare.
|Monday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Thursday||8:30 am – 6:30 pm|
|Friday||8:30 am – 5:00 pm|
|Saturday||9:00 am (scheduled sick visits only)|
On weekdays, additional charges may apply for holiday & evening hours