Stay involved in your child’s care. Tools to help you manage your child’s chronic medical condition. Your doctors and their colleagues at BCD HealthPartners have compiled a list of resources to help you manage your child’s chronic medical condition. These include links to sites with valuable information and as well as tools you can print out and use at home.
Your Doctors, along with their colleagues at BCD Health Partners, have also compiled a list of trusted web sites to provide you with reliable information regarding the health and well being of your children. We hope you find this to be a valuable resource.
The healthychildren.org symptom checker from the American Academy of Pediatrics is an excellent resource when your child is ill. Select from over 100 symptoms to read more about managing your child’s illness, grouped by body part or A-Z index. Includes dosage charts for:
- Vaccinate Your Baby
- Every Child By Two
- CDC Vaccine Schedule
- New Jersey School Immunization Requirements
- Travelers’ Health from the CDC
- Childhood Immunization Support Program
- Vaccines for Pregnant Women from the CDC
- CHOP Vaccine Information Center
- Immunization Action Coalition
- Plain Talk About Childhood Immunizations